Pro-Control.online is a web service that makes it possible to easily organize and control the quality of any number of diagnostic devices. It offers flexibility and scalability of a cloud service and great potential and complex functionality of the desktop application based on a universal medical images browser. The entire platform supports DICOM protocol that allows seamless integration with the hospital IT system making the data transfer safe and easy.
It can be used by both small dental practices and a chain of hospitals across the country and beyond. If many people are responsible for running tests in an organisation, their separate accounts can be combined making it possible to get an insight into how the organization is running from one place.
The application has a fully functional DICOM viewer, like the one in a diagnostic workstation, thus test images may be viewed in the most effective way. What is more, it may be used on every computer, even on a simple laptop.
Any number of devices from all modalities covered by quality control can be entered in the program. Every device is assigned tests which can be carried out on it with our phantoms.
For every test it is possible to define conditions specifying whether it is a pass or a fail (default values are in accordance with the current legal regulations).
Results of tests carried out for a device are grouped according to dates, providing instant data about the general result of quality tests on a given day. A graphic symbol next to a test name informs about the result, and the information on the side panel gives the cause of a possible error in the test.
Your configuration, reports and other data are always safe and accessible worldwide in our cloud - there is no danger of losing them because of computer failure. Data in the cloud is secured and backed up regularly. The highest level of security is guaranteed by our certified ISO 27001 system.
Your configuration, reports and other data can be synched and shared across all your installations - thanks to this you can check the status of diagnostic devices in all your remote locations from your local computer.
We currently provide following language versions:
1. Increased productivity and cost reduction – we do not waste working time of qualified personnel for time-consuming image examinations or test results evaluation since they are automatised by the Pro-Control.online software platform.
2. Increased patient safety (the ALARA principle) – because all devices for image diagnostics are under control, there is no risk of excessive radiation or wrong diagnosis.
3. Increased trust in proper operation of diagnostic devices – objective tests show whether a device works properly or not, with any defects easily noticed, diagnosed and corrected.
4. Ease of implementation and operation – one platform using telemedicine (the DICOM protocol) to control the quality of any number of diagnostic imaging devices.
5. Standardization and synergy – one quality control system in the whole organization.
6. Unlimited access – test results are accessible online from anywhere in the world, and from any device equipped with an internet browser.
7. Access to an unprecedented amount of information – the platform can combine an unlimited number of users from one organization; test results collected by each of them (via Pro-Control.online) are gathered in one place, providing easy and fast access to a huge amount of information from thousands of apparatus.
8. Unlimited usage potential – the platform created and developed by us offers unmatched development and adaptation potential to individual needs of each and every user.
Tel.: + 48 668 024 874, + 48 606 161 554
Fax: + 48 82 545 24 40